Friday, July 24, 2009

THE WAR!!!

Finally, my Sem6 Final Exam Is OVER!! It's suppOse to be hapi, but I'm not... I'm very dOwn nOw... I'm reli tIred... I'm so streSs n I wan2 T____T

The WAR -(Event) is cOming again!!!

Mr Richard had brief us regarding our Final Sem EVENT after our Final Exam tOday...

There're 4 groups in nxt sem... Unfortunately, I was assigned in d 2nd group wth "some1"!! omg~ Ich!!~ Our Event theme is Hollywood Glamour Night, tat will be held on 2 October 2009. Our GM, F&B Manager, n Executive Chef was chosen by Mr Richard himself this time! Ich~ Surprisingly, our GM was Yi Sha!! Is he fooling wth Us? hOw cOme?!!~ n thr were also unexpected GM in 3 other groups!! =.=

We had a short meeting btw groups after briefing... Many unexpected things happened... n I felt very upset... I dunlike my team members!! I miss my Sem3 Event!!! Haiz... WAR is going to start!

I hate d person who snatched away my secretary job! It's UNFAIR!! n I was exchanged to Sales & Marketing position! Wat d HELL!!! This position is d most tough n most work to do in d overall Event! n I hv to do everything ALONE... All d posters, tickets, 3D, decoration, design, menu, sponsor letter n etc. n I hv to do these all within 1 month! HOW to DO?!! I'm nOt EXPERT In those OK?! I dunhv d creativity!! Pls dun ask me to DO such thing everytime!!! Ich!!~ n d more exaggerate was, they wan me 2 becum MC!!! U all wait 100yrs la! I potong kepala also DUNWAN!!!! I'm not ROBOT, n I can't do so many things, man!! Do u all Understand?!! Pls dun be so SELFISH, n onli think on ur ownself! **disappOinting** **Sigh** =(

It's no use for me to say so much.. I'm here for Jz to release my GAS... It's Jz a starting anyway... n It seems thr's no more Sem Break for me since I hv to start doin all those stuffs!! But I hope everything will goes on smoothly...

I'm reli weak at d mOment... But I muz be STRONG!! I believe tat GOD will see wat I did, n wat others did, n He'll do d REST!!! All d BEST to Myself!!! & Hopefully, Happy TeamwOrk wth all my Group members!!! >.<



p/s: I'll be goin to Cameron Highlands tml... I hope i can find back myself~ >_<

1 comment:

  1. may be god wanna u learn more..juz obedience..u can sucess one day~~trust ur self..

    ReplyDelete