Friday, July 17, 2009

Tiring Day!

I'm super duple tIred Now!!!

It was a tIring trip back to Genting...

I felt dizzy when I woke up this morning... n my gastric paIn started agaIn =( It's suffering...

I met Esther Lau at d airport, n we took d same flight back to KL...

I reached KL Sentral abt 3pm, but unfortunately d bus ticket was finish till 6pm... So I forced to wait till 6pm... It was tiring while waiting...

Finally, I reached condo abt 7.15pm...

While I stepped into my rOom... ... Wat d Hell!! Wat a Mess!!! ='(

No chOice... ... Started to Gohtong-Royong after tat...

Nxt, came to d Toilet!! I almOst Pengsan when I saw tat! How can It Be?! It's tOo dIrty... n... Smelly..!!.. I... reli can't tahan wth It... Forced to Wash agaIn =( But, I reli felt ~!%#$^&* when I found my shampoo, body wash n toothpaste r EMPTY... GrRrr!!!! ANGRY!!!! =( It stil left abt half b4 I went back to Sibu! How COME?! *Sigh** =''(

It's ad 12.30am when I finished Everything...

While I Jz wan2 sit down n hv a rest... Wa~~ 3 ekor binatang rushed into my room again... Sitting n lying on my clean n tidy bed, non-stop telling stories... till abt 2.30am...

Thanks God, finally they End-ed their stories.....

Finally, I can rest... tIred... Goin to Sleep... Gut natch >.<


My "Paradise" after changing 风水... It's quite "empty"...

No comments:

Post a Comment