Saturday, July 4, 2009

Batch 21 Gala Dinner

Yea... Today I'm goIn to share abt Batch 21 Gala Dinner tat I attended last nIte at GIIC Frenz Cafe... It's a wOnderfuL nIte whr we toOk a lOt of phOtos....


~b4 n after Event~

During Event....

*Devil-Sisters** @ **"Family"**


*Leng-Lui** ler....


*Angel-Sisters** @ *Stupid-AlanSek**


**Phui Lynn** @ **Yuanne**


"陈伟民"夫妇...


**Terence @ Lawrence**


***Guys and Gals***


~~LengLui @ LengzaI~~


Btw, I had back to Sibu today... Surprisingly, I met Alvin(Carol's bro) at d airport... He was back from Perth, took d same flight wth me... I almost can't recognize him if he din greet me... But it was nice to meet wth old fren since many years... Overall Journey was... tiring... It's tIme to Sleep.. Gut nacth >.<

3 comments:

  1. ei, one of the pic..the tongue coming out..duidui..矢礼。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blee!! Cannot arh?! Who ask u to see so clearly?!! I Suka Arr!! How??!~ Blek !

    ReplyDelete
  3. blek blek...suka jiu suka lolz..blek u..

    ReplyDelete