Sunday, July 26, 2009

~Ipoh--Cameron Highlands Trip~

I had my 2days 1 nite trip to Cameron Highlands on 25-26July with 3 of "them", KC, Hoi Yih, n ah hOng...
.
We departed at 6.30am on 25/07 from Gohtong Jaya, to Pudu, dropping MingYee n ah hOng to take bus, then we went to Ipoh...

On d way to Ipoh...
.
Ipoh Famous Egg Tart!! Our "appetizer" b4 breakfast... Fantastic =D
.

Arrived Ipoh...
.

Breakfast at Ipoh...
.
Ipoh's famous Salted Chicken...
.
A "traditional" place whr we bought Heong Pheng n "Chicken Biscuit"...
.
After tat, we continued our journey to Cameron Highlands... We went to Hoi Yih's families farm...
Tomatoes & Flower Farm...
.

The nice view of Cameron Highlands...
.

Visit to BOH Tea factory...

.
.
Stupid "Jungle Trekking" at sumwhr else tat I dono...
.

We had Organic Vege Steamboat for dinner...
.
Then, we went to Cameron's Pasar Malam for supper... Eat again = =
.
.
On d nxt day... mOrnIng... We went to "SmokeHouse"...
this pic is funny...
.
b4 went for breakfast, I "pok gai" at sumwhr else, since d floor is slippery... b4 tat, i fell down 4m d staircase early in d morning... Luckily it din seriously injured...
Again on my knees... It's disgusting.. n Painful! T__T
.
Breakfasts...
.
Short walk at Kae Garden after breakfast...
.

This is d 1st time i saw Purple Colour Cauliflower...
.
After tat, we went to Strawberries Farm! We used to pluck d strawberries ourselves... n I curi makan quite a lot of strawberries inside... >_<
Red & Sweet Strawberries...
.
We stopped at d Waterfalls to take some photos b4 went back...
.
.
Finally, We arrived Genting abt evening time.. ..
.
.
Overall, it's quite a tiring trip... Not enough sleep since few days of exam... n I dun felt tat I reli enjoyed it...
.
.
My heart is now at SIbu... Hope to go back faster =.=

4 comments:

  1. when u back cbu?? can eat the purple cauliflower o nt??look enjoy ho!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHy u felt tired o d time?we re young,must b energetic mah........hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miao: I'll goin back this Sunday... Ya, d cauliflower can eat 1... hmm.. stil oklo.. :)

    Patrick: I'm human, sure I'll feel tired lO... n I'm Old ady... No more energetic...

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO....u re .......................
    prettie......nt old ok?

    ReplyDelete