Friday, July 3, 2009

Goodbye Sem6~

Finally!!~ Yea~ It's Over!!! After went tru all those tough works, busy n tiring days... It's tIme to say Goodbye to Sem6...
d feeling now is like wan2 fly back home immediately...
But It's stil not d End...
There's stil FINAL waiting for us after 2 weeks...
d Overall result of My mid-term, assignments, n presentations r Jz Average... So I muz study Hard for My Final this time!! But it seems it's quite difficult a bit sInce I'm goIn back to "study"... Hehe... >_<

I'm suppose to be very hapi today since today's d last day of this Sem.. But, it's absolutely not!!! I'm not in a good mood since smth happen again... Mayb I'm bad to hv a thinking like tat, but sometimes I reli can't endure wth WAT U DID!!!!! Haiz... Dunwan to think so much... Jz hope that time can pass faster... Reli can't wait d DAY to go BACK!!! 45 more hours I'll reach Sibu..... Hehe...... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment