Thursday, July 23, 2009

Last Paper!!

Finally!!! I'll have my LAST PAPER tml after finished 7papers these days... Await d mOment I come out 4m d Exam Hall tml~~ Faster!!!!..

It's reli tIring these few days!! n I Onli slept for 2-3hOurs Everyday... becOming panda sOon...

d FINAL this tIme is reli TOUGH!!! I even can't accept sOme of It... I'm so dIssapOInted... *Especially d ACCOUNTING!!! Wat a BULLSHIT QuestIon Paper!!! ~!$%^&* thIs is d 1st tIme I got such feeling when I saw d Exam Questions... almOst T_____T out in d Exam Hall... d Questions r not related at all!!! I even can't answer 1 of d 5 Questions... Is quite Sad... =''( I do hOpe my mId-term n assIgnments will help me up In thIs... I dunwan to FAIL...!!... I'm serIously DEAD this time... I dunhv any confidence In any of d subjects In thIs Sem... Even d Marketing... It's tOtally out of my Expect!!! I think I'll disappointing Ms Jenny... hOpe she wOn kill me...

n I'm getting sIck bcOx of thIs Final... It's suffering!!! But everything will END tml!! I believe tat d tIme will fly very Fast... HOLIDAY Is cOmIng... >.<

1 comment: