Thursday, August 6, 2009

~Sarawak Trip~

I spent my 1week++ Sembreak wth "THEM"!!! from Genting->Ipoh->Cameron->Genting->KL->Kuching->Sibu->Sarikei->Semangui->back to Sibu...
.
For their "lOvely" trip to Sarawak, we had stayed at Kuching-4days at Ivy's place, Sibu-3days at my place, and Sarikei-2days at Alan's place...
.
d trip was nIce, but It seemed quite lOng... Wasting my tIme, my energy, n my $$$ !! Putting On my weights, destroying my health, n shortening my life... ><
.
Dinner wth Ivy's Parents @t 101,kch...
.
@t River Side...
.

Sing K...
.

d lOng Ice-cream, "I'm lOvIng It".. *V*
.

~Kuching Festival Fair 2009~
.

Steambot BBQ @t SHuang Xing...
.

tO Sarikei... ...
.

Jungle Trekking @t Semangui...
Stupid!! hOt wheather mau Jungle trekking pulak! Siao!~
.

their "last" dinner @t Sibu...
.
.
Finally... d trip Ended!!
Finally... they went back...
Finally... the nOisy sounds gone...
Finally... I can Rest...
.
But, it's stil nOt d End...
It's d tIme for me tO start doin those stupid stuffs!!
Wa~~ T___T
I'll be busy this sembreak, since I'm goin back to college nxt week...
.
Why time flies so FAST?!
dunhv time to relax...
.
**Sigh***
.
.
.______.

1 comment: