Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st week of Final Sem...

Argh!! Angry!! Sucks Internet line!! ~!#$!%
I'm supposed to search for some info. on web, but d line is damn slow!!!
Google, yahoo, hotmail, facebook, msn... hambalang can't log in... But it's weird tat i can log in my blog!! Mayb God is giving me d chance to relax n release gua... =.=

I had went tru d 1st week of my final sem... It seemed quite relaxing but it was killing me behind... d lecturer was absent on Tuesday... n she replaced d class to nxt week... It's ok, I said to myself... Onli 1 class... But!!! d same thing happened again on d nxt day! Wat d! When we prepared to go for class on Wed mOrning, I received d msg tat d class was cancelled!!! n it will be replace on nxt week!! Again?! Nxt week?! Ich!! d lecturers r stil HoneymOon-Ing? ~#%*! ...n d classes on both Mon n Thurs r reli long n tiring...

d Event is killing me! I'm so tiring these days bcox of those stuffs! Esp at d memont "SHE" banned my ideas!!!! n kept interrupting n insisting on her own opinion!! I reli wan2 slap her face!! No ppl ask u so kepo care of other ppl business!! so li hai, mah do ur own shit la! Angry!!! It's already so cham at d beginning... I reli dono hOw for d following weeks... T___T

My mind is blank nOw! I hv nO more Ideas!! ~!#$%^*!*!!#%!!

._____.

4 comments: