Monday, August 24, 2009

Famine 30hrs Camp

I joined Famine 30hrs DIY Camp at Min Yi Primary Sch, n d CountdOwn activities at Bukit Jalil on 22-23 August 2009...

Overall camp was fun, but it was quite tiring... since we din eat, n kept playing n moving all d time... Lack of Energy... sOmething weird was, I din even feel hungry for d 30hrs... thr might be sOmething wrong wth me... = = d mOst unacceptable thing was, we can't take bath during d camp... shit! !#$%^!!!

Anyway, I did learn a lOt n experienced d starve n poverty of those pOor ppl circumstances in d camp... they were reli so cham, but they could stil live in happiness... Wat a touch... d lesson was, we muz always appreciate wat we hv... :)

We went to Bukit Jalil for d CountdOwn activities on d 2nd day... b4 entrance, thr was temperature check... Wat d! They dun let me in since they said i got fever... they brought me to d clinic to double check again... Unluckily, it got d same temperature?! They tho I got H1N1! Ich! !#$%^*! But, finally, I success persuading them to let me go In... :) d stadium was full of ppl from whole P/M'sia... A-Mei, GuangLiang, Daniel, Fran, Jaclyn, n other local artistes were thr for d Count-Ing dOwn cOncert n activities... d scene was quite High... Esp at d mOment A-Mei came on stage wth her last song "三天三夜"...

Joan, Irene, Joe and me immediately rushed to KTM station after d camp end, n took KTM to Masjid Jamek, then transit LRT to KL Sentral... It took us quite a long time, since thr were a lOt of ppl! We reached KL Sentral abt 7.30pm, n fortunately thr was 8pm bus to Genting... We had a quick meal at McD b4 we went on d bus... ._____.

P/s: Ah Joe had dropped his hp on d way back... It was already picked by sum1 else... Can't found it... T___T

With Our "Big" T-shirts...
"30"...
wth my small groups members...
thr were abt 8,000 ppl in d stadium...

3 comments:

  1. 7000 thousand la...nt 8000..hahah...wah..then, she cry?? 旧的去,新的来~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newspaper all wrote 8,000 o! Ppl hp hilang, u seemed so hapi ha? so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mana show me hapi jor..安慰罢了。。

    ReplyDelete