Friday, August 28, 2009

Meeting!

Meeting! Meeting! Meeting! Everyday meeting! I hate tat!!!

I Jz came back from meeting at college... It's almost 2am nOw! We started our meeting since 8pm yesterday... Bullshit!!

We were facing d Real WAR nOw! I'm reli so dOwn, n so upset... Actually Jz finished crying... Forbear since meeting until I came back... Reli can't tahan... I slept onli for a few hours these days to do all those stuffs, but wat I got at d end was all Bullshit!! Bullshit!! Bullshit!! I Hate another "HER"!! Her face seemed like I owed her money, n offended d whole world! Her attitude was reli Fake! Playing comp games during meeting! No respect at all! n I din said anything ad since she "helped" me to do wat I did... n at d moment her stuff got d less votes, d face immediately became bao qing tian... At d end, every1 voted hers since sympathy wth her... actually i asked some of them to do so, since I dunwan things to happen again... I was regret for wat i had did... But, wat to do?!! Am I stupid? Watever!#$%&^!! thr's stil 1 more month to Go... I reli hOpes it'll End faster...

Overall, I had done onli 20% out of 100%... stil hv 80% more to go... tat 20% ady make me half die... I reli feel so helpless... ... *Sigh**

Anyway, things stil hv to go on... Hopefully i stil hv d ability n energy to continue...

Is goin down to 1U early in d morning later to buy some stuffs for d decor... Sambil goin to shop n waste money to release my stress! I'm crazy ad.. .. = =

1 comment: