Friday, June 12, 2009

WHY?!

Why WHy why??! Dono how to describe my feeling now.... Complicated... *Moody** sIgh...
Too many things happened nowadays... Is there stil not enough assignments n tests for us?! Why?! I felt very disappointed of Batch22!! I never expected this kind of thing will happen in our Batch!! n it Still 2 Cases together in a week!!! It's reli troublesome!!! HaIz........ I'm reli curious who's d stupId person who wrote d letter to Ms Hana!! He/She Is d *KILLER* of Batch22!! BETRAYER!!!! Pls BEWARE !!! Better dun let us catch Uu!!!! *Traurig* =( I'm not angry, but Jz feeling disappointed wth his/her attitude!! This causes all of us hv to Re-sIt for both English n Law Paper!! Haiz!!..... Feeling of StreSs n Helpless.... A lot of works yet to complete.... I do hope Everything is Jz a dream!! But............ It's Impossible...... ...... ***SIGH*** @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment