Tuesday, June 16, 2009

*Traurig*

Traurig =( Ich verstehe das nicht, das ist nicht meine fahler.... I'm innocent.... =''(

I'm very tired now, [Ich bin kaputt!!] hving whole day class... from 9am-9pm, non-stop...

Haiz.... I'm reli, VeryveryVery sad today... I'm so down now... Feel like wan2 cry... but I hv to be strong... But my heart is weak, I can't do anything... Ich bin verruckt!!! [I'm goin to get crazy!!]

We had saw Ms.Hana after Accounting class this noon... **thIngs happened btw**... I felt reli... ~!@#$%^&*(?>(*^!!! dono wat to say.... Feeling like so helpless... I feel like wan2 go back home at d moment.... I dunwan to stay here anymore!! It's too scary!!!

What's FRIENDS?!... I..... Also..... Dono.................

No trust at all..... Very DISAPPOINTED........... But............ Wat to do?!

I hope sum1 can slap me... Slap until i wake up!!! **sIgh***


Anyway, I believe tat GOD had see wat I did, n He will do d rest for me... So.... I think I should concentrate on my assignments now... If not, I reli waIt to *die*...

I can't wait d day to go back Sibu... Mum had re-book d ticket for me to extend my days at Sibu on Study Week... Very Happy =) Thanks Mum!! Ich liebe dich!!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment