Monday, June 29, 2009

但是又何奈...

I'm reli hapi these few days...
I went down to KL since grandpa n grandma were coming...
But there're stil a lot of pending assignments....
但是又何奈....
I had not much time to do my Work altho I brought it along wth me...
但是又何奈....
but d most important is hapi =)
Can gather wth families...

We went to Restaurant LYJ at Sg, Buloh to eat d famous "Pun-Choi" wth Aunties and grandparents... It was very nIce...


~Happy Family~ ~wth stupId Alan Sek~

这就是所谓的“盆菜”!!!
Finger Licking delicious... There're 8 courses mix together in a "basin"...

After dinner, we went to SS2, makan Durian...
Lama tak makan, tentulah sedap...
These few days, reli eat until wan vomit...
但是又何奈....
Banyak lagi assignments belum siap...
但是又何奈....
p/s: I'm not hapi when I back to Genting today... there're **Something**!! Haiz...........
但是又何奈............ ................ ....................

No comments:

Post a Comment