Saturday, May 2, 2009

tIred, tIred....... Very tIred.......
I had my Part-tIme Job at GICC today.... (9am-5pm)
This is my 1st tIme working at GICC after InternshIp... n it's more than 1 yr...
I woke up around 7.30am, n went to gather at college after preparing...
After taking our punch card at HR on 9am, we talked n senang-senang until 10.30am jz started our briefing... Started to busy after tat... PreparIng for d food presentation n side stations... Each of us serving 2tables, n sum r serving VIP tables... stupId junior stole my trays!! I hate him!!
We were serving Chinese Set Lunch for d Seiketsu function... There were around 1000++ pax...
btw, many things happened... >>>>> =) + =''( ...
d function ended around 4pm... We did clearing n finished our job around 5pm... Finally....
My leg was very painful... Mayb long time din wear high hill walking ler...
8hours x RM7 =RM56 (Our salary today)... It suppose to be double sInce it's Labour Day today =(
After that, I went makan Thai Food wth Yi Sha n Michelle Kee b4 d bus arrived... We had ate a lot... Hehe...
The bus came around 6.10pm n I arrived condo around 6.45pm...
After taking bath, I went to College agaIn... PlayIng band... So so.... Moody... Very tIred actually....
Went back to condo around 11pm... n continued my English Case study...
It's ady 1.45am now... No more energy... Low battery ady... Need chargIng now.... tml hv to start my revision... Nxt week hv 3Progress Tests, 2Quizs n 2Presentations... Classes r from 9am-5pm on Mon&Thurs, n 9am-9pm on Tue&Wed... Busybusy... +U+U...

~Yunyun~Michelle~Yi Sha~ while workIng...

Thai Tomyam... I Love It =)

Thai Mango rIce... So so...

In d bus... On d way back... Finally....

No comments:

Post a Comment