Saturday, May 23, 2009

Again I worked at GICC today... n of course, it again a tiring day... My forehead knocked by door when I woke up this morning... Aduh... Sakitnya... Swollen ady =( Fortunately din kena my eyes.... If not, Hahaha....

There was Eon Bank Function today, n there were only 32 tables... Thus, each of us serving only 1 table... So hapi =) but my leg stil painful =( We went back around 11.30pm by coll bus after we took our $$$ ...

I received phone from mum on d way back... *Good News** Jia got d matriculation scholarship... She's goin to Miri then Labuan by tml nite since she starts her class on Monday... I'm reli hapi when I heard tat... But, I'm goin to miss her veryVery much... All d Best n Good Luck to her Anyway... **May God Bless uU, My dearest Sis*** =)

$$$ Come ... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment