Thursday, May 7, 2009

崩溃....I almost collapse ady.... It's reli very tiring these few days.... Not feeling very well too.... Gastric paIn started agaIn... Sometimes even paIn till can't walk.... Flu somemore... SufferIng.... =X

I went to Muk En Methodist Church last Sunday with Joan, Dewi, Christina and Alan sInce Joan wanna go church...We used bus to Gombak early in d morning then transit LRT to Wangsa Maju... mIao had came n brought us there... Three of them r d 1st time there... Dewi n Christina were not christian, but felt hapi sInce they were willing to follow us to church... I could feel that they were very hapi n enjoyed very much when praising d Lord esp Joan.... =) We had our lunch n bought some goods from Jusco nearby b4 we went back to Genting...

I had Hospitality Marketing Progress Test on Mon morning... I was very hapi sInce there was onli 1 essay... Hehe... n there was whole day class on Tue... 9am-12noon Accounting+P/Test, 2pm-4.30pm Principle of Management, 5pm-8pm German Class (1st tIme after Internship).... n we stay back for our English Business Plan discussion after German Class... Individual Polarization!!! Many things happened among tat... All of us Jz went back home around 11pm.... Hungry till no feel... Sharole was very upset.... I also dono wat to say.... Haiz.... Continued d powerpoint slides n Room Division revision after tat.... I slept around 4am after done everything....

I was reli blur n dizzy when i woke up this morning... I zha dao when suan pi phoned me this morning... Very hapi... Hehe... We had our Eng Business Plan Presentation today... Every1 was very nervous... thIs was our 1st presentation this sem... It took abt 3hours to finish, average 30mins for a group... It's too long... but overall was stil Ok..la.... We ended our class around 12smth... After lunch, we had Principle of Management replacement class till 4pm, n had Room Division(FO) Progress Test till 6pm... d paper is kanasai... Lots of essays n calculations... I can't finish it... Not enough tIme ler... =''(

Jz finished writing my English's Journal... Hv to hand it up tml... Reli wrote till stupid ady....
Very very tIred... tak boleh tahan dah... GoIn to sleep soon.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment