Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Is back to BloG... :)

Lalalala... Eeeewwww~~~ Finally... is back here, since it had been a Longlonglong time i nvr update my blog... Not vry busy, but LAZY... ><'''

Suddenly felt like dono wat to write... =='''

Yeap, I'm currently in d City of Merlion... Had started my work here for abt 2months++... Working life was realistic... it requires a lot of patient, n of course thr were multi of challenges in btw... but do alwayz learn from mistakes... Besides, Sickness n dizzy-ness alwayz like to stick wth me once i was here... I was seriously sick last whole week... but thanks God tat finally i'm healthy now...

Thanks God for alwayz being wth me whenever i was... Thanks God for giving me a good n nice environment to learn and experience b4 i step out to another way... Thanks for all those who're guiding n caring for me each n everytime... I do appreciate it very much! :D

Is stil in learning process...

Is stil a long way to Go... ...

A Veryvery Best to Myself... ...

I do believe...

With God, Nothing is impossible... (Luke1:37)

No comments:

Post a Comment