Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hmmm...

Hmmm..

It seems quite a long time i din update my blog...

It was super duple busy last few weeks...

A lOts of hOrrible, terrible n unexpected things happened btw...

I had fall and collapsed several times those days...

It was a feeling tat I can't use any words to describe it...

But finally, i gt all my things dOne, but it seemed nt vry satisfied...

Complains n gossiping Everywhr...

I ad tried my vry best to do everything well...

thOse who're nt appreciate it, I hv no wOrds to say....

It onli left 5 days from today...

d whOle thing is stil on d half way...

since every1 is honeymoon-ing n relaxing, I also dunwan 2 care so much...

Waiting for d Big WAR to come...

Wonder wat will happen on d day...

I'm waiting to see drama... ... .... ... ...

1 comment: